Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chapter 18 Helpful Hints!

I love Khan Academy! So this is a nice lecture on viruses! In true Khan Academy style, he breaks down everything there is to know about viruses. The video goes into the main different types of viruses, and the steps the virus takes from entry to release. There were also many situational example presented in the video, which I always like because many questions on the exam are situational. Always a nice lecture to watch or just even listen to when you have like 20 minutes.

Ok, well I know this video doesn't exactly use proper terminology, but I really liked it! I actually found this video for fun on my own time... Yeah I need to find things to do with my time. So I found this video and really liked it! This video was made for the masses so they had to I guess put many of the terms in layman's terms... For example, they referred to ribosomes as "peanuty" things. I took the improper use of terminology almost like a challenge to see that I knew all of the proper names! So, i really liked the video because the speaking was so simple but also gave such amazing visuals! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment